To the editor:
A previous writer opined that simple questions can determine your politics. I say it depends on the questions, propositions or beliefs; something to think about, agree or disagree?
1. Enforcing the 2nd Amendment is the same as enforcing Roe v. Wade.
2. It is more important to be loyal than right.
3. My government is oppressing me with laws that protect me.
4. The unknowns of medical science are the same as unknowns of climate science.
5. The military is a government job.
6. God made all things and I am one.
7. Agreeing with the government is giving in to the government.
8. Responsibility for my choices is mine.
9. Life is too serious to be happy.
10. Fair is in the eye of the beholder.
11. Profits are more important that safety, benefits and wages.
12. Laws are meant to restrict my freedoms.
13. What will you cherish when you get old?
14. Corporations are people.
15. You are right as long as you agree with me.
Sometimes things are not as simple as they seem.