The Leavenworth Main Street Program this week announced that a number of businesses in downtown Leavenworth will be open on St. Patrick's Day:
- Corner Pharmacy, 429 Delaware St.: Pharmacy open from noon to 3 p.m., soda fountain open from noon to 4 p.m., offering green rivers and green coconut cream pie.
- CJ Gift Company, 430 Delaware St.: Open from noon to 4 p.m. on St. Patrick's Day.
- First Taste Olive Oils and Vinegars, 412 Delaware St.: Open from 12 to 4 p.m. with 20 percent off everything green.
- The Party Store, 506 Delaware St.: Open from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Queen's Pantry, 510 Delaware St.: Open from 12:30 to 3 p.m. St. Patrick's Day.
- Scrivner's Creative Center, 605 Shawnee St.: Open from 11:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. with free four-leaf clover charms, no purchase necessary. With a $15 or purchase customers will receive the bracelet and an extra charm free.
- Fathead's Irish Pub, 327 Delaware St.: Open from 10 a.m. to 2 a.m. Monday, March 18. Kitchen serving corned beef, cabbage and potatoes.
- High Noon Saloon, 206 Choctaw St.: Open usual Sunday hours, 11:30 a.m. to 7 p.m. and we will extend later if business demands. Beer, drink and food specials that day. Kitchen serving corned beef and cabbage on Sunday only.
- TenPenny Restaurant and Bar, 529 Cherokee St.: Kitchen open from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.; Bar open as long as there is a crowd. Kitchen will be serving corned beef and cabbage, bangers and mash, burgers, wings, fish 'n chips, rueben panini, along with beer and drink specials.