The overall numbers of the Raiders track team has increased, leaving coach Jordan happy with the depth and leadership that expansion brings.
Team: Immaculata track
Coach: Terry Jordan
* senior Lainey Bell; sprinter
* senior Dominic Ferrara; thrower
* senior Danny Boisson; 400 meters and 4x400 relay
* sophomore Raphael Tate; distance runner
* senior Grace Parker; sprinter
* sophomore RJ Portice; distance runner
* sophomore Ryan Hill; hurdles
Newcomers to watch:
* freshman Drew Sachen; sprinter and jumper
* freshman Mark Hernandez; jumper
* freshman Cory Holcomb; sprinter
* freshman Sarah O'Neil; sprinter and hurdles
* sophomore Jairi Davis; sprinter
* sophomore Ellie Wolk; thrower
* junior Noah Cantin; distance runner
STRENGTHS – The overall numbers of the Raiders track team has increased, leaving coach Jordan happy with the depth and leadership that expansion brings.
“We will have 17-20 athletes participating this year and with that we some solid senior leadership,” the Imac coach said. “We should be quite competitive.”
WEAKNESSES ― While the squad boosts more participants, inexperience will still be an issue as the squad is relatively young.
Coach says: “It's going to be another building year. We had a couple of key losses (Danielle Schmidt, Brittany Simek, Brandon Wall), a new coaching staff and mix of some good experience and good young talent.”