The boys' tennis teams for Lansing and Immaculata renewed their rivalry Monday at the Immaculata Invite.
The competition also included DeSoto and Washington, but it was the Raiders who came out on top in the team tally.
With 23 points, Imac edged DeSoto's 22 while Lansing came in third with 15 and Washington had zero.
“It was a very good day for the team as a whole,” Imac coach Manuel Hernandez said. “We are definitely stronger at several positions and our overall tally reflected some good wins by the varsity squad.”
Immaculata results went as follows:
* No. 1 singles Andy Eom, 2-1
* No. 2 singles Sam Rhee, 2-1
* No. 1 doubles James Cha/Phillip Hernandez, 3-0
* No. 2 doubles Grayson Armstrong/Hunter Patten, 1-0
* No. 2 doubles Armstrong/Adam Habib, 0-1
* No. 2 doubles Patten/Bader Abboud, 1-0
Lansing results were:
* No. 1 singles Joe Lorenzen, 2-1
* No. 2 singles Bailey Miller, 1-2
* No. 1 doubles Andrew Fodness/Ben Johson, 1-2
* No. 2 doubles Thomas Bremser/Tristan McMahon, 2-1
Both Immaculata and Lansing will compete next at Leavenworth on April 24.