|
|
|
|
The Leavenworth Times - Leavenworth, KS
  • Travel trailer destroyed by fire

  • Leavenworth firefighters remain on the scene after a travel trailer fire has been extinguished Wednesday evening.
    • email print
  • Leavenworth firefighters remain on the scene after a travel trailer fire has been extinguished Wednesday evening.
    The trailer was located at the end of an alley behind homes on the east side of Fifth Street south of Pennsylvania Avenue.
    A woman reportedly suffered burns below the knees and went to the hospital. No other injuries were reported. The trailer was fully engulfed when firefighters arrived. The fire may have been caused by a propane leak, according to Battalion Chief Mike Shore.
      • calendar