Traffic was blocked during a natural gas leak Sunday in north Leavenworth, a Fire Department spokesman said.
The leak was reported at 2:42 p.m. Sunday in the area of Fourth and Choctaw streets. No injuries were reported.
Fire Department spokesman Mark DeMaranville said gas was leaking from a regulator station.
Kansas Gas Service fixed the problems. Firefighters were at the scene until 4:05 p.m. Members of the Leavenworth Police Department assisted with blocking traffic in the area during the leak, according to DeMaranville.