|
|
|
|
The Leavenworth Times - Leavenworth, KS
  • Kitchen fire causes $15,000 in damage

  • A kitchen fire resulted in an estimated $15,000 worth of damage Thursday in Leavenworth, a Fire Department spokesman said.
    • email print
      Comment
  • A kitchen fire resulted in an estimated $15,000 worth of damage Thursday in Leavenworth, a Fire Department spokesman said.
    The fire was reported at 6:35 p.m. Thursday at 2800 10th Avenue.
    A person reportedly left something cooking on a stove unattended for a short time. The person returned to discover a fire. The occupant put out the fire with an extinguisher before firefighters arrived.
    No injuries were reported, said Capt. Mark DeMaranville of the Leavenworth Fire Department.

        calendar