1. CHILDREN’S CHOIR: The African Children’s Choir will make a tour stop in Leavenworth. The children will sing, dance and play drums. Donations will be accepted.
WHEN: 7-8:30 p.m. Friday
WHERE: Immaculate Conception Church, 711 N. Fifth St.
2. FARMERS MARKET: Locally grown produce will be on sale, as well as a wide variety of other items.
WHEN: 7 a.m. to noon Saturday
WHERE: Haymarket Square, Cherokee and Seventh streets
COST: Prices vary
3. 6-SIX-6 TOURNEY: The annual four-person 6-Six-6 Tourney will challenge golfers in three different playing formats, including scramble, shamble and best ball.
WHEN: 8 a.m. Saturday
WHERE: Trails West Golf Course, 306 Cody Road, Fort Leavenworth
COST: $35 for members, $45 for non-members
4. TEA PARTY: Boys and girls ages 2-6 years old and their parents or guardians are invited to enjoy crafts, music, juice and snacks.
WHEN: 10 a.m. Saturday
WHERE: Scrivener’s Creative Center, 303 S. Third St.
COST: $15 per family
5. MOMMY AND ME: The popular Mommy and Me teapot workshop will be held in downtown Leavenworth. Children are invited to paint their own tea set.
WHEN: 1 p.m. Saturday
WHERE: Bisque-It, 504 Delaware St.
COST: Starts at $24