1. BINGO: Try out your skills at bingo each Friday and Sunday. The doors open at 4 p.m. The regular session begins at 7 p.m. Proceeds support local and national charities. More than $1,500 is awarded each night.
WHEN: 7 p.m. Friday and Sunday
WHERE: Eagles Lodge 55, 300 S. 20th St.
COST: $5 cards
2. FOURTH FRIDAYS: Bring the kids to this free old-fashioned summer event. There will be games for children in downtown Leavenworth. The start of the event is at 231 Cherokee St.
WHEN: 5-8 p.m. Friday
WHERE: Downtown Leavenworth
3. INDOOR CARNIVAL: The Leavenworth Public Library is hosting an indoor carnival to conclude its summer reading program. The event is for children 12-under. There will be carnival games, crafts, refreshments and prizes.
WHEN: 10 a.m. to noon Saturday
WHERE: Leavenworth Public Library, 417 Spruce St.
4. COUNTY FAIR: Enjoy a classic American experience at the Leavenworth County Fair. There will be games, contests, pony rides, derbies, food, carnival rides, exhibits, music and more.
WHEN: 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. Friday and Saturday
WHERE: Leavenworth County Fairgrounds, 405 W. Fourth St., Tonganoxie
COST: Parking is $4.
5. PSYCHIC FUN AND FEAST: Guests will have dinner and be treated to interesting tales by Lena Townsend, a psychic, and staff of Ghost Tours of Kansas. Personalized psychic readings will be available to participants.
WHEN: 1-4 p.m. Saturday
WHERE: The Depot, 781 Shawnee St.
COST: $45 per person