1. LIVE MUSIC: Don Spain and Brian Fontenot will perform a wide variety of country and rock songs.
WHEN: 7 p.m. Friday
WHERE: TenPenny Restaurant and Bar, 529 Cherokee St.
COST: No admission fee
2. CHILI FEST AND CRAFT FAIR: Crossroads United Methodist Church will host its Chili Fest and Craft Fair.
WHEN: 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday for the Craft Fair, 1-7 p.m. Saturday for the Chili Fest
WHERE: Crossroads United Methodist Church, 101 E. Gilman Road, Lansing
COST: Chili Fest is $5 for adults, $2 for children
3. OKTOBERFEST: Come out and enjoy the vineyard and music at Oktoberfest at Holy-Field Winery. The event will feature live music by The Alpen Spielers
WHEN: Noon to 4 p.m. Saturday
WHERE: Holy-Field Winery, 18807 158th St., Basehor
COST: $7 per person, children 12-under will be admitted free
4. IRISH FESTIVAL: The 18th annual Weston Irish Festival is a three-day event featuring numerous bands.
WHEN: 5 p.m. to midnight Friday, 11 a.m. to midnight Saturday, noon to 10 p.m. Sunday
WHERE: O’Malley’s Pub and Courtyard, 500 Welt St., Weston, Missouri
COST: $10 per person Friday, $15 per person Saturday and Sunday
5. CITY MARKET AND FARMERS MARKET: Haymarket Square will be the site of one-stop shopping Saturday morning. A wide assortment of vegetables and other items will be for sale at the Leavenworth Farmers Market. The Leavenworth City Market will feature an array of items for sale.
WHEN: Leavenworth Farmers Market is open from 7 a.m. to noon Saturday, Leavenworth City Market is open from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday
WHERE: Haymarket Square, Cherokee and Seventh streets
COST: Prices vary