1. FLEA MARKET: Get an early start on Christmas shopping at the annual Holiday Bazaar and Flea Market.
WHEN: 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday
WHERE: Riverfront Community Center, 123 S. Esplanade St.
COST: Free admission
2. LIVE MUSIC: Jim Winters will perform popular country music in a dinner show.
WHEN: 6:30-9:30 p.m. Saturday
WHERE: Heritage Center, 109 Delaware St.
COST: $25 per person for dinner and show, $15 for show only
3. FAMILY/PET PORTRAITS: The Leavenworth Animal Welfare Society will be taking portraits of families and their pets. Jay Carey will be the photographer.
WHEN: 1-4 p.m. Sunday
WHERE: Kansas Country Store, 728 Cherokee St.
COST: Prices vary
4. DUELING PIANOS: Songs will be played from the 1950s all the way up to current rock favorites.
WHEN: 2-5 p.m. Sunday
WHERE: Holy-Field Vineyard and Winery, 18807 158th St., Basehor
COST: $7 per person
5. CONCERT: The University of Saint Mary will host its annual Founders’ Day Concert in honor of the Sisters of Charity of Leavenworth.
WHEN: 7 p.m. Sunday
WHERE: Annunciation Chapel on campus