1. PARENTS NIGHT OUT: The holidays are over. Do you need a night off? St. Paul Lutheran Church will take care of the kids with dinner, games, crafts and a movie. The event is for children 2-11 years old. All donations go to Relay for Life.
WHEN: 5-10 p.m. Friday
WHERE: St. Paul Lutheran Church, 311 N. Seventh St.
COST: $20 per child
2. SIP AND PAINT: Bring your own beverages and paint penguins during this Sip and Paint event.
WHEN: 6-9 p.m. Friday
WHERE: Bisque-It, 504 Delaware St.
COST: $40 per person
3. RETIRING OF THE WREATHS: Leavenworth National Cemetery and Fort Leavenworth National Cemetery invite the public to pick up wreaths laid during the recent Wreaths Across America event.
WHEN: 9 a.m. Saturday at Fort Leavenworth National Cemetery, 11 a.m. at Leavenworth National Cemetery
WHERE: Fort Leavenworth National Cemetery, 395 Biddle Blvd., and Leavenworth National Cemetery, 150 Muncie Road
INFO: Check with organizers at the cemeteries
4. STUDENT PLAYS: Lansing High School will present “The 51st State,” comprised of three student-written plays Friday and Saturday in the auditorium at the school.
WHEN: 7 p.m. Friday and Saturday
WHERE: Lansing High School, 1412 147th St.
COST: Free, but donations accepted
5. LADIES NIGHT OUT: The Leavenworth Times will host the 14th annual Ladies Night Out fundraising event. Numerous vendors will participate. All proceeds benefit CASA.
WHEN: 4-8 p.m. Saturday
WHERE: Lansing Middle School, 220 Lion Lane
COST: Prices vary