1. COUNTRY MUSIC: Jim Winters will perform country music in downtown Leavenworth.
WHEN: 6:30 p.m. Saturday
WHERE: Heritage Center, 109 Delaware St.
COST: $25 per person for dinner and show, $15 for show only
2. FLU PANDEMIC: Natalie Rotkoff will present a program on the influenza pandemic of World War I.
WHEN: 1 p.m. Saturday
WHERE: Carroll Mansion Museum, 1128 5th Ave.
3. LIVE MUSIC: Kelly McGuire will perform on the guitar in downtown Leavenworth.
WHEN: 5 p.m. Sunday
WHERE: Ten Penny Restaurant and Bar, 529 Cherokee St.
COST: $10 cover
4. COMMUNITY THEATER: The River City Community Players will present “It Shoulda Been You” in three performances this weekend.
WHEN: 7:30 p.m. Friday and Saturday, 2 p.m. Sunday
WHERE: Performing Arts Center, 500 Delaware St.
COST: $12 for adults, $10 for seniors, military and students, $7 for children 12-under
5. DINNER FUNDRAISER: Immaculate Conception-St. Joseph Parish will host its 18th annual Corned Beef & Cabbage Dinner & Pot O’ Gold Raffle.
WHEN: 11:30 a.m. Sunday
WHERE: Immaculate Conception Church, 711 5th. St.
COST: $10 for adults, $3 for children