Outside-the-box holiday gifts for inside the home
In the words of a popular Christmas carol, there’s no place like home for the holidays - it’s where family gathers and where long-treasured memories are made. So this year as you begin shopping for those on your list, why not gift something for them and for their abode? There’s something for everyone - for the music junkie, the whole family, even for the king or queen of the brood. Read on for some outside-the-box gift ideas that will add instant luxe inside the home.
* For the music junkie: Soak yourself in water and music with one of the holiday’s hottest gadgets: the KOHLER Moxie Showerhead + Wireless Speaker, an easy and affordable way to tech up your bath by integrating sound into the showering experience. The bonus: the Bluetooth-enabled wireless speaker pops out for musical enjoyment throughout the bath - and beyond.
List Price: $199
* For the concert aficionado: If it’s the pulsing energy of a rock concert that brings goose bumps to your arms, or the delightful cascading flow of an aria that sends shivers down your spine, you can now recreate these experiences right in your own home. The KOHLER VibrAcoustic Bath transforms your bath into an in-home concert hall. This new technology encompasses the hearing and feeling sensation of music through the entire body, giving you the same musical experience as felt in a concert hall. With six speakers both above and below the water line, you’ll love the musical experience while taking a bath. And with its premium sound quality, the bath doubles as an audio source, even if you’re not soaking.
List Price: Starting at $3,245
* For the family: Think giving everyone in your home a custom shower would break the holiday budget? Think again. The KOHLER HydroRail Shower Column instantly transforms a standard shower into an at-home spa with the addition of a rainhead and a handshower, allowing each family member to adjust the height of the handshower for a truly customized bathing experience. Now the tallest members of the family won’t complain about constantly hitting their arms and heads on the showerhead, and parents can easily bathe small children without having to get wet.
List Price:Starting at $380
* For the color enthusiast: Splashes of color bring out energy and happy emotions when strategically placed around the house. From throw pillows to a colorful painting in a bedroom, it’s fun to install a touch of color here and there. KOHLER Colors featuring Jonathan Adler highlights four bold hues on six of Kohler’s enameled cast iron sinks that will add a memorable punch of color to the kitchen or bathroom: Greenwich Green is cultured and cultivated, Piccadilly Yellow is exuberant and fun, Palermo Blue is cool and refreshing and Annapolis Navy is the unconditional classic nautical hue.
List Price:Starting at $295
* For the king (or queen) of the castle: If money is no object and you want to gift something with a serious luxe factor, consider a throne. The Numi toilet from Kohler is the most advanced toilet with bidet functionality, built-in music system, heated seat and foot warmer, dual-flush technology and of course, a sleek, interactive LCD touch-screen interface. This royal flush is worth the splurge.
List Price: $6,390
Should Santa sneak one or two of these finds under your tree, don’t fret. Your house will certainly thank you.