Firefighters are investigating a fire at a Lansing business.

Firefighters are investigating a fire at a Lansing business.

Members of Leavenworth County Fire District No. 1 responded at 8:30 p.m. Thursday to a fire alarm at Aramark uniform services at 123 American Ave.

Rick Huhn, chief of Fire District No. 1, said the fire damaged four carts of laundry.

"The sprinkler system held it under control," he said.

He said no one was in the building at the time. Firefighters were alerted by an automatic alarm system.

Firefighters responded to a similar fire at the same business in February. That fire was blamed on spontaneous combustion.

Huhn said Thursday's fire also may be a case of spontaneous combustion, but the matter is still under investigation.