A mobile home is considered a total loss following a fire over the weekend in Lansing, a fire department official said.

A mobile home is considered a total loss following a fire over the weekend in Lansing, a fire department official said.

No injuries were reported.

The fire was reported at 2:46 p.m. Saturday at 123 Gaslight St.

Rick Huhn, chief of Leavenworth County Fire District No. 1, said the fire apparently ignited when a man crawled under the mobile to thaw out pipes with a torch.

Huhn said the mobile home was engulfed when firefighters arrived on scene.

“There was fire coming out of everywhere,” he said.

Huhn said the American Red Cross was contacted to provide temporary lodging for the displaced resident.