1. CHARM HUNT: Visit participating merchants in downtown Leavenworth to have a chance to win a charm bracelet. Pick up your map at the Performing Arts Center, 500 Delaware St., and take a tour of downtown stores to get your map stamped and receive a charm. Leave your completed map at the last store you visit to be included in the drawing.
WHEN: Business hours Friday and Saturday
WHERE: Downtown Leavenworth
COST: $5 for the bracelet
2. GRAND OPENING: Picket Fences & Petals, an establishment that has been in business for 33 years, will hold a grand opening at its new location in downtown Leavenworth.
WHEN: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Friday and Saturday
WHERE: Picket Fences & Petals, 425 Delaware St.
3. FARMERS MARKET: Check out all of the local produce and handmade items in downtown Leavenworth.
WHEN: 7 a.m. to noon Saturday
WHERE: Haymarket Square, 7th and Cherokee streets
COST: Prices vary
4. WOMEN OF GRACE: Faith Christian Center International will host its Women of Grace Brunch and Learn. Susan Marshall and Donna Ferguson will speak.
WHEN: Noon Saturday
WHERE: Faith Christian Center International, 616 Grand Ave.
COST: $12 per person
5. GOLF CLASSIC: The University of Saint Mary will host its annual golf classic to benefit USM student-athletes. Dinner will follow the tournament.
WHEN: Register from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Play begins at 1 p.m.
WHERE: Dub’s Dread Golf Course, 12601 Hollingsworth Road, Kansas City, Kansas
COST: $500 per four-man team