1. LIVING LAST SUPPER: Members of the Bethel African Methodist Episcopal Church will perform the 23rd annual Living Last Supper.
WHEN: 7 p.m. Friday
WHERE: Bethel African Methodist Episcopal Church, 411 Kiowa St.
2. REGGAE MUSIC: The band Deepa Reality will perform reggae music in downtown Leavenworth.
WHEN: 7-11:30 p.m. Friday
WHERE: Island Spice Jamaican Restaurant, 325 Delaware St.
COST: $7.50 at the door
3. STREAM SATURDAY: The Lansing Community Library will host its monthly STREAM program. Children are invited to dye eggs in creative ways. The program is for children 6-17 years old.
WHEN: 10:30-11:30 a.m. Saturday
WHERE: Lansing Community Library, 730 1st Terrace
4. EASTER EGG HUNT: The Lansing Lions Club will host an Easter egg hunt. Plastic eggs will be filled with candy, toys and money.
WHEN: 10 a.m. Saturday
WHERE: Lansing Middle School, 220 Lion Lane
INFO: Find them on Facebook
5. FASHION SHOW: The Les Novelettes club will host its annual fashion show.
WHEN: 1-3 p.m. Saturday
WHERE: Heritage Center, 109 Delaware St.
COST: $20 per person