What channel is Kansas State vs. Iowa State? How to watch, stream and listen to K-State's Big 12 game
Fresh off a bye week, Kansas State football jumps back into Big 12 competition with a matchup against Iowa State.
The Wildcats and Cyclones are scheduled to kick off at 6:30 p.m. CT on Saturday. The game will be televised on ESPN2 and can be streamed on Watch ESPN.
Kansas State (3-2, 0-2 in the Big 12) is still searching for its first conference win of the 2021 season. The Wildcats were close in their last game, a 37-31 loss to No. 3 Oklahoma on Oct. 2. Kansas State quarterback Skylar Thompson made his return from injury and did not disappoint, throwing for 320 yards and three touchdowns. Running back Deuce Vaughn continued his tear, totaling 104 receiver yards and a score and 58 yards on the ground.
Iowa State (3-2) also enjoyed a bye week this past weekend. Before their week off, the Cyclones cruised to a 59-7 win over Kansas on Oct. 2. Quarterback Brock Purdy looked sharp, completing 17 of his 22 passes for 245 yards and four touchdowns. Tailback Breece Hall ran for 123 yards and a score, too.
Here's everything Wildcat fans need to know in order to watch Kansas State's game against Iowa State.
How to watch, stream, and listen to Kansas State football vs. Iowa State
When: 6:30 p.m. CT on Saturday, Oct. 16
Where: Bill Snyder Family Stadium in Manhattan
Stream: Watch ESPN
Online radio: TuneIn
What channel is ESPN2?
What are the betting odds for Kansas State football vs. Iowa State?
According to Tipico Sportsbook, Iowa State is listed as a 6.5-point favorite over Kansas State. The over/under for this game is set at 51.5 points.
Read more Kansas State football news
- What did Kansas State football do during the bye week? Lots of recharging
- 'I feel like myself again': Kansas State receiver Landry Weber happy, healthy and back on track
- 'It's kind of a chess game': What Kansas State football's defense must do to get its mojo back
- 'We're close and we know it': Kansas State football remains positive heading into open week
- The Gambler: Kansas State coach Chris Klieman shows his trust in the K-State offense vs. Oklahoma